Monday, November 9, 2015

The Challenge: #50 - Monday November 9th


The Challenge Fans!

Time is definitely FLYING past for me..
But also at a crawl as my MR is out of town..
(yes... I am whining a little..)
Woe is me... I guess I will live..
I am taking the boy to see the NEW James Bond
tomorrow...Spectre, sounds awesome!

Onto the CHALLENGE...It is a lovely 
COLOR Challenge!
RED - SILVER - KRAFT - WHITE
Lesley ALWAYS picks the best images and
I cannot help but be inspired and want to use
the image as my inspiration.  
Lovely Poinsettia!

I hope you can join in this one!!!!





Featured Designer: Geri Greening
This weeks Guest Designer:  Joanne James





ALSO posting to CAS(E) this sketch 


=====================================================
(JOIN US HERE!!)




Kim Heggins

------------------of course me too!!!------------
you are here!





Please join us!!!!

The Challenge!


Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy

Live, Laugh

and 

LOVE!

========================================= 

~amy~ said...

How are you guys doing?!

Your card is beautiful...that poinsettia is wow.

!neke said...

Beautiful card with the poinsettia !

Dotty Jo said...

Love, love, love it! Jo x

reclaimed wood dining table uk said...

That's an awesome and elegant card! Lovely poinsettia. It's beautiful!

Leigh Penner said...

What a fun tag and beautiful card, Kimberly! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Lisa Elton said...

This is simply lovely!!

Nora Noll said...

Oh wow!! this is totally stunning!!! It is so elegant!!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is really lovely, Kimberly!

Kristie Goulet said...

So beautiful, Kimberly! Love all the texture and that gorgeous poinsettia!

Lesley said...

So lovely! All the details make it so special, Kimberly!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just gorgeous Kimberly. I love your tag on a card and your flowers are so sweet.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.