Friday, September 18, 2015

Part Deux - Avery Elle Non White meets CTS


I have seen so many WONDERFUL 
card designs from
the Avery Elle DT
 that I went a little overboard....
and have an abundance of stamps 
that I really need to play with...
I guess a collection really..

Some Stamp companies I have to get 
a few of the release..
Just love them... 
I have been trying as my pal Amy puts it.. to
"spread the love" throughout all my stamps..
I LOVE so many..... LOL!!!




JOIN the Challenge!


This Tweet Tweet stamps set is so cute!
The sentiment is from the






========================================
CAS(E) this sketch!    Die Crazy!!!!
 

=====================================

  





Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
----------------

Leigh Penner said...

This card makes me smile big time! I love it! Super sweet take on the sketch!

!neke said...

It is a beauty !
Love this funny bird !
Ineke x

Dotty Jo said...

Excuse me while I swoon! Gorgeousness, Jo x

Kim Heggins said...

Just too darn cute! I love your sweet little bird.

Happy Dance said...

I love AE stamps and dies! And I love this sweet little card. That light blue base with the embossed edges is just delightful. And what a fun bird!! Such a CAS look, and full of interest. Great card. Have a great weekend. Bev

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so sweet! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at colourQ!

Rubeena I. said...

Super cute!!! I LOVE a lot of things too! LOL

Lisa Elton said...

Oh good golly is this ever cute!

Leslie Germain said...

ADORABLE!! LOVE that image!!

Joyce said...

Oooh, this is adorable. Love how you used this stamp set, which I have as well! It's a fun one. Thanks so much for playing along at ColourQ. So fun to see you here in the gallery.

Claire said...

CAS perfection Kimberly! How sweet is that birdie? Love the sentiment and the sequins! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

Chrissy Larson said...

He he he! Super cute!

Michelle said...

A-dorable...... beautiful colors and perfect details!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.