Thursday, April 23, 2015

FUSION April 23



HELLO Fusion Fans!

Ready to be INSPIRED?!!!
Look at this LOVELY Inspiration and Sketch!!!

I LOVE everything about this challenge...
The colors, the vintage theme, the fancy script...
THOSE Flowers!!!!!
and the sketch too!
So I tried to embody ALL of it....

I sure hope that you love this as much as
 I do and will join us this challenge!
I look forward to seeing 
what you create!



  {Vintage Floral}


PROCEDURES:
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.








And if you can, when you check out other cards, 
DT or players, 
please leave a little lovin' hello! 
It means more than you know
 to brighten a day!



 I hope that you enjoyed my cards all of the DT creations, 
and that you in turn will add to 
the FUSION Gallery!

========================================


Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

----------------
Julia Aston said...

Your layered blossoms are beautiful Kimberly!

Leslie Germain said...

Gorgeous!! LOVE the yellow red and blue together!!

Dotty Jo said...

Jaw dropper! Jo x

Jeanne J. said...

OMG This is the prettiest card ever! I love the flowers, your coloring.. (how did you color those?) bling, twine, and yummy layers! Drop dead gorgeous!

Shelly said...

Oooh, so pretty!

Michelle said...

Oh! I love this! The vintage theme caught my eye, but your stamping is what has me smitten. Beautiful!

~amy~ said...

Great take on the sketch! Love those blooms!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Pretty!! Love the sentiment!!

Deanne :)

Susan (rainy) said...

Yes! Those colors are fabulous. And I love your creation with all the blooms and wonderful patterns.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.