Monday, March 16, 2015

Stampin' Celebration! - SC100 Inspiration!

Well Hello!
Ready for another 
Stampin' Celebration?!

Check out thid Inspiration!
Love ANYTHING with green!
My FAVE color!


I hope that you will check us out this week!!!!












Design Team Members!

--Kimberly Wiener -Wienerhoneymooners ----You are Here!!!


Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)

~amy~ said...

You're a busy bee! This is sooo pretty! I hope to get back on the challenge wagon next month.

Kim Heggins said...

Stunning card and I really love that sentiment, it is so true. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ColourQ, hope to see you again next week.

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love how pretty your green and silvery color combination looks! Very pretty cards!

Claire said...

So pretty Kimberly - love all those gorgeous textures you've used...beautiful sentiment too!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.