Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Love you the MOON and back... CAS(e) this sketch!


I thought about this sketch.
Quite alot....
I really wanted a rocket or a spaceship..
I don't have a rocket or a spaceship....
To rocket to the moon...

Moon... I might have a moon stamp or die.
Oh Yes.......This one...And maybe a city die...
No city papers and yellow
 behind the moon...


Pssst...I really like the white stripes








====================================================



Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
===============

JD/ Jill said...

Wow! What a great card! like the sentiment and the colors, the design!

Brandi said...

Wow! This is so awesome! The design is on point and the colors make it seem like batmans gothem!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this!

~amy~ said...

absolutely perfect! You bought that die!

Shona Chambers said...

That cityscape is awesome and just love that deep blackberry colour, it looks so good with the black. Incredible card!!

Maura said...

I LOVE this card, Kimberly! Love the layers of the skyline and the rich, deep background. Impressive!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.