Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Jingle Belles - ShowCASe your Style!


One of Santa's goodies he left under the tree 
(for I am a complete angel.....
umm..for the most part))
was this WPlus9 set.

side note: And every time I get out a stamp set and want to share...
the stamp company takes it off their site..
 I think I just don't get around to using them fast enough....
This set is "new" to me... it is 2010...yikes... 


The Jingle Belles
- Stephanie Severin of Ingenious Inkling

Say...Bring out THE NEW....So I will.


I am pairing this with the Show CASe your Style.
Alot of you coming by know me, and if you don't, 
I am all about BOLD and vibrant colors!!!
I try to do pastel...and THIS is what happens....
LOL!!!!  



Wplus 9 Classic Christmas (2010)
Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Neat and Tangled Sequins
DP Heidi Swapp
Copics








And by the way... (not in a snide way, but in a  "I just wish I found this cool challenge sooner!",,way)
I wish someone would tell me 
about NEW challenges....
I  just "happened" upon this one.....Hooray....
So I hope it is okay if I join the party!!!!
(so if you know any newer CAS challenges let me know please)
I never know what will inspire me....
So thank you in advance!!!  Hugs to you!!!!


Kristie Goulet said...

Oh WOW! I absolutely LOVE how you were inspired by the balloons at showCASe your style (you know I am on their the DT, right?) ;) Awesome card!!!

~amy~ said...

Love those ornaments! what a great card!

Shelly said...

This is beautiful! Love how bold those ornaments are!

Kara Lynne said...

Beautifully colored! I love your bold, vibrant style!!

shirley-bee said...

Fabulous!

lauren bergold said...

ok, admittedly NOT the most pastel card i've ever seen, lol, but in every other respect this is BEYOND FAB! such a beautiful CAS aesthetic and the perfect use of those fun goodies! thanks for "bringing in the new" with us at JINGLE BELLES! <3

Anonymous said...

You have too many cards for me to keep up with. I seriously could be commenting daily-- so suffice to say, there really is no card of yours I couldn't comment on, and I love your bold, fun creations here! I also hear you about new challenges-- one of my goals this year!!! Will let you know of any I come across, but I am sure I am way behind you in having the deets on challenges!!! I mean I just started playing with Runway!! LOL. Can't wait to see you Saturday and finally give you a little gift I've had for 6 weeks!!!!!!! xo

Kate said...

I love your bold style and I really love this card. New challenges: have you seen the new Penny Black Simplicity challenge?????

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.