Sunday, November 23, 2014

SUNDAY - Top Dog Dies -- And My Card Club Make and Takes!

Thanks for coming to my Weekly
Post for Top Dog Dies!



TOTALLY Awesome NEW Dies from Top Dog Dies!

You know what...I love working with these dies.
I would love any feedback from you if you have tried them..
and what you think!


Today I am sharing TWO Cards!!!



Top Dog Dies Hello Die Set -only $7

(BUY it HERE)



Top Dog Dies Gift Tag Die Set - $18

(BUY it HERE)




Use this GREAT die as a MAT or the sentiment. The LARGE Thanks is perfect to compliment the card front..Comes with other great words too!!!  BARGAIN!

I ABSOLUTELY love the size of this Mat Die!!!
I chose to use just the sentiment to compliment both sheets
of my DP I used.  LOVE it!!!

Top Dog Dies Thanks A2 Mat Die Set - $28

(BUY it HERE)


=========================Now my Card Club!=====================

Card club was totally FUN!  

Lots of laughs and
 FUN cards were made.  
Shakers were the top cards this time.
We have tons of fun either sticking to the design or going
off on our own a little bit to make the cards
our own.  

Kerry hosted and we had chicken tacos with black beans and rice.
Yummmm..

Liz McDaniel's Creations


Where do you think this CASing  inspiration came from?
Guess who!
I was SO THRILLED to make the case of this card
as it is one of my favorite designs ever!



Kerry McDaniel's Creations


Such a cute card!!!



Alexandra's Creation


Linda's Isenson's Creation



Kimberly Wiener's Creation



Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!

(HERE)

~amy~ said...

Such fun cards...all of them!
Love seeing the ones from card club!

Ardyth said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend. I see two very familiar cards here! lol! So glad you were inspired!

Leslie Germain said...

Amazing Thanks card! LOVE the orange!!

Kim S said...

Fabulous cards!! Love those word dies and you have shown them off perfectly. The fun of the woodgrain and bottletops is perfect for the look of the "hello". And the thanks across the card with those lovely patterns is just right!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.