Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Seasons Greetings - Festive Friday!


I have really felt invigorated!
...I hope it lasts'

Card making is a passion.
 And you know
as well as I do that when there is no mojo..
it is a little tough to get it going again...

Time for another
A HOLIDAY CARD!

Festive Friday is awesome.

I went a little brighter....I didn't mean to..
I meant to go hunter green with burgundy...
I guess I like the look of yellow pears though...
and this is what came of my favorite wreath
once I started plucking the copics....





The only marking on this large wood mount wreath stamp
PSX  K-1541 c. 1995
Petaluma, CA
it must be made by Personal Stamp Exchange 

Festive Friday 


====================================================

ALSO a card for The Challenge!!!!

Love the colors, love the sketch
or BOTH!


Lots of time to join!

--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!

(HERE)
Katie Ann Brooks said...

Ride the wave girl! I love your passion and I can see it in your cards! XO

Tonya Jastad said...

These creations and you are awesome! You inspire me so much with your art and your endless energy. :)

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous wreath...love how you colored it! The blooms on the 2nd card? Gorgeous!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Both of these cards are beautifully finished. Love your coloring.

Geri said...

These are both just beautiful, Kimberly! I love that bold wreath and I think your colors make it trendy rather just another traditional wreath! And your second card...just artsy and gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday again!!!

Geri said...

These are both just beautiful, Kimberly! I love that bold wreath and I think your colors make it trendy rather just another traditional wreath! And your second card...just artsy and gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday again!!!

Monika Reeck said...

the wreath soo lovely coloring and the flower oh woooww your colored so great..both are adorable my friend..hugs, Monika

Veronica Z said...

Your cards are beautiful! I really love the purple and gray though. Stunning. Hugs!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.