Sunday, November 2, 2014

BE YOU {ti ful}



The Cutting Edge


Well... I am an immediate satisfaction type of person.
If I see something I love but it is too intricate..
I pass on trying to make it.
For one folks, I am a Taurus.. Bull headed. 
Especially about failing.
I get pretty frustrated..I saw the lovely inspiration of
Yikes.  Immediate LOVE!
Then I was out and about buying some groceries
and I ran across some cards.
Normally I don't even look..
Something caught my eye as I rounded the corner
It was a card that reminded me of the challenge...
WOW...I took a pic.

Today I CASE'd both cards...
And here is my results.

I hope you are inspired.


Supplies
Kraft 6x6
Recollections 110lb Cardstock
Misc. Lavender Cardstock
Sentiment: Stampin Up Flower Patch
I got a little excited at a Julie Ebersole class once and bought 
4 Savvy Stamps Die Sets. I have used all of them in this card
Savvy Dies Flower Blossom 1,2,3
Savvy Dies Butterfly Combo Set
Fairy Dust Glitter
Quickie Glue Pen, Tombow Glue Tape
Tsukineko Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics



The Cutting Edge -Kay Miller's Wonderful Design!!!!






In the Store Card Inspiration!



 

Thanks for coming by my blog!
--------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!


(HERE)

tonyamaries said...

This is so pretty Kimberly! I recognize those dies! Great job!

Virginia L. said...

Well done, Kimberly! I am glad that you tried out ideas and made it work...which took up most of the time and energy! I love the burst of colors from the leaves! You certainly a a woman of passion! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Rosemary said...

A truly beautiful card, Kimberly! Your layering of the die cuts is perfection!

~amy~ said...

Kimberly, this is gorgeous! I have 2 sets of those dies and shamefully haven't used them yet. thank you for yet again, another example of gorgeous use-age of those dies!!!!

Michelle said...

Wowza! This is freakin awesome!
Seriously. I think that I'm in love because I just want to stare at it.

Kay Miller said...

Oh my heavenly goodness Kimberly!! This is totally stunning! Yours is so much prettier than the one from the store! Wow! Absolutely gorgeous card!!

Ina G said...

What an unusual but lovely wreath. Such pretty colours. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just us Girls.

Nancy said...

I need to start looking a store bought cards more! This is fabulous!!! Thanks for sharing your tips and idea with us at Just Us Girls. Hope to see more of your work!

Bonnie said...

So pretty! I love all those colours together!

Jen W. said...

A gorgeous take on the challenge and your card is SO MUCH MORE AWESOME than the store card!

Lisa Kind said...

Your card is amazing! It's so much prettier than the store card! Great colors, too! Love the addition of the purple! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Now THIS is a perfect CASE! You can see your difference, but wow to the similarity! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

maria f. said...

Um, wow. Jump out of the gallery at me kinda "wow". Well done.

Monika Reeck said...

I adore your card and it looks really rich with the color...I start from here my friend..I want visiting all but you have much more lovely post...my power its too less hehe cause my cough but wanna say..your card so modern and lovely with that flowers..hugs, Monika

cm said...

GASP! So glad you didn't pass on the intricacy of the inspiration card (it's absolutely gorgeous!), because yours is totally lovely! Guess the fact you saw one similar in the store was a message for you to "do this." And you did...most wonderfully!
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.