Saturday, May 10, 2014

Unscripted Sketches! #256


Unscripted Sketches! #256

Another FUN challenge sketch this Saturday.  
I used the 
Set to " stitch up " this card!

Have FUN this weekend!



Stamps: Wplus9 
Fiscars Sentiment




The Unscripted Sketch Artist Team!

Blog and Sketch Coordinators: Susan and SarahKaye
Debbie 

Shir










Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------

Rahmat said...

Love it!

Irish Cherokee said...

Clean and beautiful Kimberly. Like the embroidered look.

Virginia L. said...

Your use of stitched flower is awesome, Kimberly! I love the composition and flow of your stamping! Thanks so much for joining the fun over Virginia's View Challenge!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty, Miss Lady!!

Radhika said...

Fabulous card :)

Laura Sterckx said...

So pretty! The flowers are gorgeous and I love the CAS design. :) Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Kimberly :-) the whole design of this is so pretty :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

alexandra s.m. said...

Hi Kimberly!
I love how beautiful and fresh your card is!
Thank you for visining my blog ;)

Nora Noll said...

Such a pretty card!! I love the faux embroidered flowers.

Happy Dance said...

Just beautiful, Kimberly. Those flowers are so lovely. Wonderful design too. And a very Happy Mother's Day to you!! Bev

Claire said...

Another totally gorgeous creation - loving that sketch...hope I get the chance to join in this week! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q Kimberly!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just beautiful. I love those sweet flowers and your birthday sentiment is so perfect.

Deepti said...

This is so beautiful !!

Shannon J said...

I am absolutely, positively in love with this!!!

~amy~ said...

awesome stamping!

Sylvia said...

Very pretty card, Kim, it is so bright and cheery! thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

cm said...

Pretty...pretty...pretty...Yes, I believe I love this!! Hugs~c

Karen Dunbrook said...

so pretty...

Jodene said...

This is beautiful! I love your little trail of flowers, just perfect.

Jodene said...

This is beautiful! I love your little trail of flowers, just perfect.

Lisa Elton said...

Love your cascading flowers, pretty card! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!

Macarena said...

Very pretty! Delicate and soft.
Thank you for joining us this week at Seize the Birthday!
Hugs, Marzena, DT

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.