Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Male Room - By my Side


The Male Room - By my Side


I LOVE this card
Masculine, and So pet friendly!
And I have tons of supplies to make more
It measure 4.25 x 4.25 Square

I made this with a Dteamie in mind that is so supportive and LOVES animals


This is for you!
(Lil'Private Joke: Hopefully this one will not detour through the Bahamas!)




Supplies
Inkadinkadoo Dog Days
PTI Ltd Edition Reason to Smile Sentiment
Studio Calico Embellishment
DP Authentique Anchored
Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic E33 Sand
Twine


Jen W. said...

LOL!! You are awesome, Kimberly!!! And yes, no more detours!!

Irish Cherokee said...

This is definitely a guy card. Great job Kimberly.

Deepti said...

This is awesome Kimberly!! Looks like I will have to play along the Male room to create some Masculine cards :)

Leslie Germain said...

What a great card and how sweet of you!!

Shannon J said...

I always love a good guy card - and this is one awesome one!

Happy Dance said...

Perfect for a fella! Love how your wood veneer stars echo the stamped ones. Great colors, great sentiment, great design. And I keep forgetting to tell you how much I like your new blog design. That's wonderful too! Bev

cm said...

Fabulous 'guy' card; great to see that Jen loves it, as we know she would! Yet again, your creativity abounds, as does your thoughtfulness! You are just soooo darn sweet!! Hugs~c

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome CAS masculine card -- cute dog too! Thanks for joining in with The Male Room!

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely brilliant! Love the image and that super sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.