Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Strictly Sparkle! - Cure for The Monday Blues #6 ------Part II


Cure for the Monday Blues#6

Another Cure for the Monday Blues!
I love playing with my Delicata Glitz Gold
And this HOT Pink, 
It was a Thank You in my recent order from Hero Arts!
A mini Cube of NEON Pink!








Check it out [HERE]

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful! LOVE my neon inks!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous...are you hooked on the neon now? Remind me to let you try out the neon daubers...

Joni Andaya said...

So pretty!!!

Shannon J said...

Bold, beautiful, gorgeous! Don't you love it when you get sweet, unexpected surprises in your order?!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

bright and beautiful!

Deepti said...

Love the bright n fun appeal of ur card :)

Kim M said...

I really love this! The design is great and the colours are super! :-)

shirley-bee said...

Love it!

cm said...

The Hero Arts folks knew "exactly" what to send you: an unexpected treat that you've showcased beautifully next to your beloved gold (want!). Gorgeous, bold, stunning...Hugs~c

Taheerah said...

And here you are, making my day again. :-) I hope you're addicted to neon now - this card is gorgeous and certainly should have you hooked! Great composition keeping everything to the bottom. Thank you *so* much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.