Friday, February 21, 2014

Cure for the Monday Blues#5 - Playing on Friday!

====Well I had a announcement, but I don't see that the post
 I was going to talk about is posted yet... So once it is I will share!!!====
Thanks!!

Cure for the Monday Blues#5 - Playing on Friday!

Another Cure for the Monday Blues!
Play along, the Photo Inspirations are to DIE for
LOVE them.

Check it out [HERE]

I took the vibrant reds and the black and white from the cue
and this is where it took me!
Supplies:
Studio Calico Papers
Heidi Swapp Sentiments Glitter Silver Words

Well, who could NOT love this sweet face?!!!!!!



And here is the AWESOME Photo Inspiration!








Irish Cherokee said...

You are so right. The perfect face for the card. Loving it.

Irish Cherokee said...

You are so right. The perfect face for the card. Loving it.

Julia Aston said...

What a sweet heart! A wonderful framing for a super special pic!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

What an absolute cutie! Someone is going to breaking hearts before too long!! :-)
Fab page. Really love the pop of red.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment. It really made my day.
Caroline xxx

Shannon J said...

Seriously, he is adorable! Don't tell him I said that, I'm pretty sure at his age "adorable" is NOT a cool word!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet Kim!! Love that paper--the graduated pattern is awesome.

Barb Ghig said...

What a stunning layout, Kimberly! The photo is to die for with that darling face, and I love how you placed your sparkly alphas! Beautiful CAS design, and I love the pop of red, too...this is deserving of a frame!

Taheerah said...

I love so much how this turned out!! Those bold reds, the adorable photo, the sparkly sentiment - perfect! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

cm said...

Oh my, what a handsome young man he is! Totally see why you selected that photo to highlight and frame, and your choices in doing so - the stunning red and the sparkling sentiment - are perfect! Gorgeous!! Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.