Saturday, January 11, 2014

Sketch it Saturday - Unscripted Sketch#239


I made up a list throughout the year, and after Christmas placed my orders.
My Simon Says Stamp order arrived today, and this
Awesome Kelly Purkey Die was inside!

I had to use it for Today's Sketch it Saturday Sketch!
Supplies:
Kelley Purkey Die
Crate Paper Love Notes
American Crafts Happy Silly Smiles

I hope you are Inspired to Create 
Please join us at
Sketch it Saturday
The Unscripted Sketch Artist Team!
Shannon J said...

I am always awed and inspired by how you take a sketch and create something totally unexpected and amazing! The patterned paper is perfect for this and love that you used the die as the main image! Love it!

~amy~ said...

This is perfect!

cm said...

Wonderful pairing of your new die (fabulous!!) and the paper for this week's US challenge! I'll echo Shannon: you are such an inspiration, wowing us continually with your unique, fresh creations! A visit here is a day-brightened guarantee!
c

Gillian R said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous Kimberly

Joyce said...

Just beautiful. What a fun card, and how fun to get a SSS package. Those are so very fun.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.