Sunday, January 12, 2014

HELLO little Ladybug! - Neat and Tangled Challenge


HELLO little Ladybug!

Are you a strictly stamp addict---or are you addicted to papers too?
I am BOTH!
I LOVE strong vibrant colors and sometimes 
the papers I love are too busy or bold to really use on a clean and simple card.

I received a lovely comment from Ineke of
I wandered over to see what she was up to.
She made a wonderful card from leftovers and it had the cutest ladybug papers.(see it HERE)
I remembered one reason I purchased the Whimsical World Paper Pad 
was the awesome (SUPER busy)
ladybug paper inside.
I saw her card, and I thought, just work with it... YOU CAN DO IT!

I also check in on AMY T everyday, she is my version of newspaper with my coffee!
She mentioned a Neat and Tangled challenge. (HERE)  
Since I have a lovely Neat and Tangled Stamp Set,
I think this is my chance to use this paper and the set together!

SERIOUSLY-----This card ANYONE can recreate in minutes!!!
And sometimes that is what we need, the Everyday cards that we can do READY set GO!
Find a favorite paper, a 1 3/8" circle punch and you are set.
Here she is!


I punched a circle in the DP and also cut the HELLO on white paper, punched it 
out and nestled it in the space!

Supplies:
Neat and Tangled Everyday Circles
Your Favorite DP, I used Ladybug Paper from the 
DCWV Whimsical World Paper Pad
Memento Tuxedo Black
1 3/8" Circle Punch
Black, White Cardstock


                   DCWV Whimsical World            Neat and Tangled Everyday Circles
          


cm said...

WOW!! You've rocked the ladybug paper supremely!! And the Hello circle is the perfect 'pop'! Super cute!!
c

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, how cute this is! Those sweet little lady bugs are perfect with your sentiment, Kimberly...and your sentiment is fabulous! I love it to pieces!

Lyndal said...

FABULOUS card Kimberley - LOVE the stamps AND the paper ;)

Shannon J said...

I just counted 6 - SIX posts from you today!! You are a machine!!! This one is so awesome - love the vibrancy - it gives your sweet card a fabulous kick! Okay, off to see the next five, which I know are going to ALL make me drool! You will hear from me again soon!

Joyce said...

Wow, Kimberly. Why have I never thought to do this. It is so simple and so brilliant. I have that stamp set, and about a MILLION sheets of bright and fun patterned paper that would work. OK, pinning for some serious casing.

Kelly Griglione said...

Aww, so very cute, and everyone's got to appreciate the "quick" part of it! This would be a great idea to make a set from!

Deepti Stephens said...

Wow! Very bright and cheerful card.. :) So happy to follow you.. :)

~amy~ said...

haha...you crack me up.
That paper with the hello...PERFECTION

Joni Andaya said...

What an Adorable card Kimberly! Love the lady bug paper! the sentiment in black is Perfect!

!neke said...

Great card, love lady bugs!

Jessica Pascarella said...

How cute is this card! What a great job! Thanks for playing along with the Little Tangles Challenge!

Betty said...

So CAS and so cool. Love your card. Thanks for playing along with us in the Little Tangels challenge and hope to see you again.

Jen W. said...

Oh my gosh that ladybug paper is adorable!! This is such a sweet card. I'm gonna have to CASE you On this one, Kimberley!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This is darling, I love the contrast of colors!

Nonni said...

I love this layout! The addition of black looks great.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.