Saturday, December 21, 2013

Sketch it Saturday - Unscripted Sketch#236


Another GREAT Sketch!  I am loving this Sketch Team, 
I can do layered, CAS, or Digital.
Sky's the limit.

So much FUN!
What can you see in this sketch?

Join in (HERE!)




I hope you are Inspired to Create 
Please join us at
Sketch it Saturday
on the Unscripted Sketches Challenge Blog!
Do not forget to leave love for the Unscripted Sketch Artist Team!
Thanks for coming by!
Michelle said...

OmG....I LOVE every little bit of this!
Beautiful card. And fun sketch too. But mostly beautiful card. :)

Anonymous said...

Kimberly, I am enjoying being on the DT with you so much. Your projects are gorgeous! This week's card is so beautiful - love the colors and textures you chose as well as those amazing die cut deer. This one needs to get framed!

Jeanne J. said...

Wow is this stunning Kimberly! I love nature scenes and the deer cut from the pattern paper makes my heart happy! Wow!

Shannon J said...

Oh Kimberly, this is SO gorgeous! Your layering is just incredible. OH MY. Cozy. Rustic. PERFECT. You've stopped my heart again! By now, you must be in Missouri, hunkering down for a lovely Christmas celebration!! Enjoy every moment and Merry Christmas to you and your family!! xoxooxoxo Shannon

Tenia Nelson said...

LURVE!!! That is all. :)

Patty Albertson said...

I love you take on the sketch Kimberly! I love the ribbon that you've used. Beautiful card!

cm said...

Kimberly (glad to hear you're cozy and safe in Missouri, enjoying the festive boisterousness of your inlaws!!), your card is GORGEOUS! I'm with Adriana: this work of art calls for a frame and a place on the wall/mantle where guests and family can gaze in delight and admiration! From the layers, to the images, to the textures, to the sentiments, to the bow: fabulous x awesome combination. Once again, the expanse of your creative repertoire is soooo impressive! Another visit; another day brightened x 1000000!! Your note saw me happy dancing! You = gem!! Happy Sunday! Relax, refresh, rejuvenate and all around have a BLAST!!
c

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, what a gorgeous card, Kimberly! The deer are just beautiful, and your details are amazing! Love the color palette, too!

Sending you warm wishes for a happy holiday, and my thanks for all of your visits to my blog...your sweet comments always make my day!

Joni Andaya said...

So Gorgeous with those deers Kimberly!!! Love you card!

Darnell said...

Wow, that is texture to die for, Kimberly!! I hope you and your family have a happy holiday!! Hugs! Darnell

Joyce said...

Such a beautiful card--I really love those deers, and all the layers. I've got to check out this sketch challenge. It's new to me.

Greta said...

Wonderful details--fabulous card!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.