Monday, October 21, 2013

You are awesome: Verve Diva Dare TAG you are it!

You are awesome: Verve Diva Dare
TAG you are it!

I made this card for all of the very wonderful people 
that come by my blog.  
Once, or often.  
You are a part of my creativity and I love hearing from you!
So thank so much, YOU are awesome.
Yeah, 
you know you are!

Supplies:
Verve So Fluttery Stamp Set
Avery Elle Simply Tag Dies
Designer Paper by Hope Chest by Josephine Kimberling
Memento Tuxedo Black.Versamagic Summer Breeze
Darice Sequins
Ranger Pearlescent Pearls
Signo White Gel Pen

Shannon J said...

Awwwww, you are just so sweet and kind! I just love coming for my daily visits, reading your thoughtful posts and staring at your cards in awe - because you BRING IT EVERY TIME!! I love the softness and warmth of this card - so expressive of your thankfulness! But all the thanks goes to your for your jaw dropping inspiration and for being YOU!

Marisa said...

Wonderful BG paper and love the bling on the butterfly. Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare!

Unknown said...

awwww you are awesome too!!!! very awesome card tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~tracey

Deepti said...

This is so lovely, love the subtle shades of color and the sequins :)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.