Friday, October 4, 2013

I heart YOU: CASE(E) this sketch!

I heart YOU: CASE(E) this sketch!

Quick card! 
Whirlwind today, and I misplaced the stamp I intended for this challenge.
Ughhhh.. I hope I can find it.  
I thought this was sweet with sweet tarts..

Stamps:
Craftsmart (.99) Candy hearts
Sentiment: 
Inks: Brilliance Pearlescent Lime, Pearlescent Sky Blue
Brilliance Rocket Red
Memento Tuxedo Black

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet card!
Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

Jen W. said...

Just when I thought I had picked my favourite of yours... You have rocked this sketch out of the park!

Betty said...

What a cool design. Love your card. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.