Sunday, September 8, 2013

Tis the Season: FUSION Card Challenge!

Tis the Season: FUSION Card Challenge!

Well folks, I did do a little bit of shopping this weekend!!
A few weeks ago I placed an order at the Impress Stamp Store
for some things they were out of..
Order came in, and of course a few other finds
just happened to "jump" in my bag!

These 2 savvystamps called to me to be used together
there wasn't a sample card made with them together, 
(it is super cool when there is)
however,
I saw them and I just knew I was making this card!
Lucky me,
 there is a challenge that resembles the 
large oval and a little circle (reminded me of the snowman belly!) 
LOL!

PLAY with FUSION, so many possibilities!


Supplies:
Stamps: Savvystamps: 1335H Tis the Season
Savvystamps 1342F Chevron Snowman
Ink: Tsukineko Brilliance Graphite Black: (Newly Re-inked with Colorbox Black Refil Ink)
DP: Basic Grey Aspen Frost
Sizzix Nestabilities Oval
Enamel Dots
Copics

And ANOTHER for good Measure!
Stamps:
Josoephinekimberling for Impress
Ink: Tsukineko Brilliance Graphite Black: (Newly Re-inked with Colorbox Black Refil Ink)
DP: Basic Grey Aspen Frost
Sizzix Nestabilities Oval
Enamel Dots
Copics

Posting to: FUSION #17

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous ! Love what you did with these Kimberly-both fabulous designs-Is that icy blue oval furry? It looks very touchy feely :)
Have a great day.
No crafty playings for me today,I have a friend to stay for the week so I have to clean house before her arrival!But it's ok I can get over the shock at the local pub for lunch and a glass of something sparkly-yum!
Nessa xx

Lyndal said...

Two FAB cards Kimberley! Your snowman looks perfectly Jolly too :)

~amy~ said...

Oh SOOOOO cute.

Shannon J said...

Just a whole lot of AWESOME going on with both of these cards!!! LOVE the snowman, LOVE the Merry!! And LOVE what you did with them!!!

Geri said...

Oh, my...both are just adorably fun, Kimberly!!!

Jen W. said...

These are both adorable! I love the combo of patterned papers on the first one and the little penguin on the second is so darn cute!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Love your cards - especially the second one - so cute and FUN!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.