Tuesday, September 17, 2013

thank you very much! : Dynamic Duos!

thank you very much! : Dynamic Duos!

Hey there!!  First things first ----Special SHOUT OUT to my follower no. 45

Claire Apostoloff

Welcome Claire!!

I LOVE Tone on Tone!  
So Celadon on the DP Rocked it for me.




Jen W. said...

Love those flowers stamped on the patterned paper! Awesome!

Shannon J said...

How is it that when I look at these two colours together, I think BLECH, and you create a work of art with them?!!! Awesome, awesome card!

Anonymous said...

Love this-what a great layout Kimberly,gorgeous colours:)
Nessa xx

Rosemary said...

so pretty, Kimberly!!

Deepti said...

Beautiful card Kimberly, I like the stamping u did on the pattern paper :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Kimberly those daisies are just beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Dynamic Duos this week!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.