Thursday, June 27, 2013

YOU are Here: Again: On the Play Date Café

YOU are Here: Again: On the Play Date Café
LOAD up on the Embellishments!
 
I love CAS, don't get me wrong, but I love all styles and all expression.
This card was designed for my Aunt that broke her leg
over Memorial Day Weekend.
 
She loves Lavenders and pretty Things!
 
She was like a second mom to me
at different times growing up.
I want her to know she is in my heart always.
 
Supplies:
Stamps: Tim Holtz Dress Form
Inks: Fresh Ink Fuschia, Versamagic Lavender, Versamagic Pink Grapefruit
  [ (Dauber) to ombre all the inks ]
American Crafts Dear Lizzy Large Tags
Bo Bunny Paper: C'est La Vie Belle #13801580
We R Memory Keepers Bakers Twine Purple
Corner Rounder, Lace
Doodlebug Accent Dots
Tim Holtz Sizzix Distressed Emboss Folder


Kara Lynne said...

This is oh so gorgeous! I love the pearls and the brad over the "heart" of the dress form. I also love the bit of lavender blended with the pink in the dress form. Beautiful design too.

Alicia said...

Fantastic work... I love the color graduation you've created. Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe this week, be sure to play again! :)

anya said...

This is so beautiful! I love the way you inked the bottom of the tag.. it is divine! So glad you could join us for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.