Saturday, June 15, 2013

Pretty Please Pinspired Pretty Petals in Purples!

Pretty Please Pinspired Pretty Petals in Purples!
 
Trying to do more thank you cards and use blooms.
Flowers are something I don't think I gravitate towards so much.
I over did it here,
though I know the perfect purple lover for this card!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: Basic Grey Granola All Natural (Lotus Flower)
 Sentiment: Hampton Art Jillybean Soup Fresh Vegetables Set
Inks: Brilliance Graphite Black,
Memento Grape Jelly, Memento Lilac Posies
 
  
 
Kara Lynne said...

Always great to have a recipient in mind, I'm sure she'll love it (of course it may be a he, I shouldn't assume). Beautiful blooms!

Annette Allen said...

totally gorgeous.. loving all the flowers.. thanks for joining us at Pinspired Challenges..

Jean said...

This is lovely and well suited for the inspiration image! Thanks for linking it up with us at Pinspired Challenges.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Your card is beautiful - those flowers are gorgeous!

Lalo said...

Simply beautiful PINspired interpretation!!!!

Jen McD said...

So beautiful!! The color palette is one of my faves, and I love the layout of the flowers! Thanks for linking up at Pinspired!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

How did I miss this card?! Congrats to you over at Pinspired!!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.