Monday, May 6, 2013

Nauti-Cool! Paper Smooches!

 Nauti-Cool *  Paper Smooches!
 
Nauti-coool!
 
I really love Nautical theme and colors. 
Navy blue and crisp whites are so wonderfully clean and fresh.
 
I have made SEVERAL Paper Smooches cards this weekend
for a stab at the
Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge Blog
Design or Guest Design Team.
 
(I am crossing my fingers!!!)-----Oh I just see I am a Featured Player
in the Anything Goes Challenge
Woot Woot!
 
 
Supplies:
Die: Paper Smooches Little Boat. Flag Tags
Papers: October Afternoon Seaside (Red Stripe), Midnight Muse Stampin Up!
ADORN it
Chipboard: October Afternoon Woodland Park
WeRMemory Keepers Sew Easy Floss
Recollections Wood Bubble
Copic: Yellow

 
 
Larissa Heskett said...

WOW!! This is so FUN!! I like how you alayered the sails!! I LOVE your take on the Nautical Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Mother's Day Weekend!! =)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I'm sorry I'm late in leaving a comment-- I really love this card! I LOOOOOOOOOVE that die cut image (I MUST get that die soon!!!)!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your papers and that wood piece! YOU nailed this challenge:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

GOOD luck with the DT call:) And congrats on your feature:) <3

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.