Saturday, April 6, 2013

Thank You!

 
thanks
 
Wrapping it up here. 
Vacation is TOMORROW!
 
I will most likely go into withdrawals from card making!
My husband will resuscitate me with shave ice!
I really love the teal and the lilac posey pinks together.
 

Supplies:
Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays Breathe, Teresa Collins Far and Away (Chevron)
Paper Smooches thanks
Basic Grey Granola All Natural (Lotus Flower)
Inks: Memento Teal Zeal, Tuxedo Black, Lilac Posies, Mini Cube Hyacinth,
Brilliance Pearlescent Jade
Doodlebug Pearl Accents
AMuse Creative Candy Pearl Ivory
Paper: Stampin Up! Whisper White
Corner Rounder



Julia Aston said...

Great stampings and colors on this!

Jocelyn Olson said...

I agree--the teal and pinks look fabulous together. I love the mix of stamping and how the chevrons and paint stamps frame the flowers. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Alice said...

wonderful stamping and colors! lovely card! thanks so much for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Pamela said...

Beautiful color combination you chose :) Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Friday Challenge!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.