Sunday, April 14, 2013

Hello Nautical Colors

 
I have just "discovered" The Play Date Cafe. 
This Card Challenge Blog composes such wonderful showcase inspirations.
So cute are the cue cards, really I mean can't you see why I can easily get addicted here?
 
I Looooooooooove this color combo so much,
and it felt like a breath of fresh air....
 So much so that I that I made several cards.
Most I posted here.
 
 
 
Supplies:
Stamps: Basic Grey Granola All Natural,
Josephinekimberling for Impress (small leaves)
Inks: Memento Tangelo, Nautical Blue, Brilliance Blue
Embossing: Darice Border Folder
Die: Savvy Hello
Asst Pearl Accents
 

And you can tell I am in love with the Basic Grey Granola All Natural Stamp Set !!
You can buy it on Simon Says Stamp HERE
 
 
 


Alicia said...

I'm lovin' all the details and different textures here. Thanks for playing with us at The Cafe this week!

anya said...

Another gorgeous card - I love the texture on this one! You have done a great job with these Play Date Cafe challenge colors!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.