Monday, April 15, 2013

AMuse Studio Keep Swimmin' Best Fishes

 
Twinchies Challenge!
A Muse Studio Consultant Challenge Blog: Twinchies Challenge
 
 
Okay, I absolutely love allot of the A Muse Studio Stamps. 
Their new catalog ROCKS, and I MUST have the new kitschy phrases.. I forget the name, down south phrases -- they are so AWESOME.. 
 
I am this  [---] close from talking my husband into getting them for me.. Ah     hahhh!!
 My birthday is coming up fast...  2 weeks... I can almost feel them in my hot hands. 
Wow, I am OBSESSED!
(I hear my sista's out there say Hallelujah...
but not condescending, just in a really good way.)..
Okay, so I am crazy too.
 
 I have quite a few, and to URGE ME ON, to use these great stamps,  I am pushing myself to enter the weekly A Muse Studio Challenge Blog using Mostly A Muse stamps.
 
This is old school style with a cool new folder.
 
This week's challenge is to create a project with at least two Twinchies on it!
What is a Twinchie? It is a 2" x 2" square. It is like an inchie, but twice as big! One stamped image must be on at least one Twinchie!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: A Muse Studio keep swimmin' Stamp Set
Ink: Memento Graphite Black, Tangelo, Brilliance Blue
Embossing Folder: Lifestyle Crafts Tides
Corner Rounder
 

 
 
A Muse Studio keep swimmin Set 
 

 

 
Tracey Jean said...

Love your twinchies. They're adorable. And the embossing detail is just beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at the a|s challenge blog.

Linda Suarez said...

How cute! I love that embossing folder! Perfect for your card. Thanks for joining us at the A Muse Challenge blog!

Renee said...

The card is so eyecatching! Love the fishes and the embossed background. Thanks for sharing your card and participating in the A Muse Studio Challenge blog this turn!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.