Monday, April 30, 2012

Week in the Life: Day 7

Hello Last day of WITL:

First off, I am going to say that little was done yesterday as it was my birthday.  I did take 57 photos and have a First Day "Sun Day" Page all ready to go.  I just pooped out before I could update the blog here with the stuff.  I literally drug myself to bed moaning that I didn't uplink my page.... Well I can do that this evening
Okay, uploading now

The dinner I attended in celebration for some good friend's anniversary (10th) wore me out.  We stayed from 5:30 til 9:30 talking.  It was great.  You know you are getting old when conversation drifts to all the things that you cannot eat anymore, and what it does to you when you do!  Big changes after 30, and after 40. ..(I just turned 43.)

You twenty-somethings, enjoy it all while you can. (Especially the spaghetti sauce, ice cream, and juicy burgers for me!)

First Day Page:


The Pages - Day 7:



The Photos - 57tl:













The Daily Journal Pages:

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.