Sunday, April 29, 2012

Album Pages: Woodland Park Zoo 04.09.2011

I will be posting allot of album pages out of order.  I have purchased some great digital kits and really want to use them.  I have the most fun posting the fun adventures, so Slowly I am paging up my photos of special events.  
 Then I can go back and fill in the blanks.

The week in the life will be exactly that, a wonderful week of up to date and current goings on in this household and all around.  I am going to try to keep it ongoing, however I have so many wonderful "fun" times that I have to album page.  SO we will see how it goes. Maybe I will do one current page, and then one older page.  What do you think?  I think that would work out pretty good.

This day last year in April, was a great day. 
We were supposed to meetup with Conrad's scouts troop. 
Though I put Saturday on my calendar, and the actual scout zoo day was Sunday, 
we still had a great time.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.