Saturday, February 11, 2012

Conversation in the car...

We talked on the drive home. 
Grandma asked Conrad something, and the reply was, I have a wallet, in fact I have 2 wallets grandma.  I laughed and said Grandma lost hers.

 Then I quickly remembered and said to mom, "I have to call about your card that is lost, we don't want anyone stealing your identity." 

Conrad pipes up, "That's silly, if anyone know's grandma has a stiff leg, they wouldn't want to be her!"

I cried I was laughing so hard... OMG...
 I told mom, where is a tape recorder when you need one.

Conrad said, "Well... You know it is true, Aunt Kim!"
BrittanyLane said...

Haha! That's so funny. I just love getting a glimpse on children's perspectives. Totally something Mason would think.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.