Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Card Kit Event: February's Card

Well., I had made several, I mean several pinwheels for a card design "spring" feel.
Last night I scrapped the pinwheel idea altogether and came up this design.
A Kraft card with a hidden cake... Conrad was thrilled with it anyway.


Here are the mini pinwheels, and a mini enclosure card I made...


Not crazy about it. 
I guess the inspiration left me after I made all the darn things.
BrittanyLane said...

Wow. SOOO cute!! They look so professional.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Ahhhhwwww shucks... Thanks. I messed around with strips of paper for over an hour to get what I wanted.

I'll post the pesky pinwheels I made that took me over 3 hours to make... I will use them for something.

Are we there yet? said...

Both cards are super cute!! Good work!!

Anonymous said...

I love both cards! And the pinwheel card is adorable! The bright colors are so inviting and fun! Looks wonderful!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.