Wednesday, December 21, 2011

3:52pm The Adoption is FINAL!

Congratulations! It is a BOY!! What a cute young man. The judge was happy after hearing all kinds of cases, that we were the last happy case for the day. 
He presented Conrad with a teddy bear to commemorate the happy occasion.

 We were so happy to finalize the adoption that we went out to a snazzy dinner at the Lighthouse restaurant in Port Orchard.
 I went to this restaurant years ago with my dad and his wife. I loved it then, and it is still very beautiful overlooking the bay.   I gave them a call to tell them I was thinking about them on this special day.
The Gingerbread house in the Lighthouse restaurant lobby
Cocoa and a killer puzzle on the menu
photos of the town square driving by
cooler pic all blurry!
more of what the square actually looks like lit up.. and once Scott stopped the car at the stop sign!
Once we got home we took our stocking downstairs (leaving our other gifts for when we return form holiday) and opened our stockings and had mom open all her gifts.  No sense for her to wait!  Conrad loves his hat from Marlene, and I love my bear he says, I will call him Smoky.  And I especially love the Santa Coal nuggets of gum.
lots of stocking stuffers
I DO have a CLUE, a new Clue Game!!
Cool
Harry Potter Clue, thanks Kerry and Rob McDaniel!
Mom got several items, but she could not put down the Stephen King Illustrated Companion!
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night ...before we go to Missouri!
BrittanyLane said...

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! I'm so happy for your family.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.