Thursday, March 3, 2011

Weekly Weigh In

The pressure is on now that I am held accountable by my vast array of followers. Wait, I have no followers.

Anyways folks, you will be shocked and amazed, or merely bored by my weekly weigh in updates. Either way, I am crackin' the whip on myself to really step it up and make an effort. I really don't want egg on my face and flop on this effort. I really think I have it in me now to keep it off once I reduce my weight. The long hard road to get there is going to be painful.

Well here it goes

WK 0
WK 1 -3.0 lbs lost
BrittanyLane said...

You lost 3 pounds in one week?!? You rock! I finally drug my lazy bones onto the treadmill this morning. Sigh. Why is it so much work?

kdaygirl said...

Yea! That is great, a little at a time! You can do it!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.